Standards addressed include:
• Communication, Collaboration and Storytelling
• Critical Thinking, Problem Solving & Decision Making
• Creativity, Curiosity and Innovation
• Digital-Age Learning Environments and Learning Experiences
• Technology Operations and Concepts
• Research and Information Fluency
• Facilitating & Inspiring Student Learning
Objective: Create a lesson to use in your content area.
This can be a one hour lesson a few days or a unit. It can be a discussion, research, compare and contrast, interactive activity or ????
Some may think---REALLY ?? Where do I start?
In the attachments are several lesson plans that could be used, adapted or modified.
May be submitted as a Word .doc or PowerPoint, or audio mp3 file or Video MP4 file
File FORMAT Example ( Lesson 14-hDiBlasi )
Good vs. Evil
Characteristic of the Superhero
Disney Hero’s & Villains- Design a new attraction/ride
Are there bad Superheros?
Are there good Villains?
Merchandising and the business of selling Super Hero toys. A recent search provided thee results: