Standards addressed include:
• Communication, Collaboration and Storytelling
• Critical Thinking
• Problem Solving & Decision Making
• Creativity, Curiosity and Innovation
• Digital-Age Work and Learning
• Digital-Age Learning Environments and Learning Experiences
• Technology Operations and Concepts
• Research and Information Fluency
Estimated completion time of readings, reserach, project and assignment = 3 hrs
Read information about Animatronics
Watch video about Animantronics
This lesson is background material to read and View YouTube Videos. You will then create a project to apply what you have learned.
You may select which project you want to do.
Read the following ( Est time 30 Min)
A Brief History of Disney animatronics
The Birds of Disney Animatronics
View the following ( Est time 30-45 Min)
Video: The Evolution of Disney Animatronics-NHD 2016
Video: Disney Animatronics demo at Otronicon 2013 at the Orlando Science Center
Video: Toy Story Mania and Mr. Potato Head
Top 10 Disney Animatronic Malfunctions | Disney Ride Fails - YouTube
Top 10 Must See Animatronics at Walt Disney World! - YouTube
VIDEO: An Inside Look at New Disney Parks Technology ...
Sixty Years of Innovation: Audio-Animatronics ... - Disney Parks
Audio-Animatronics | Disney Video
The A1000 Is Disney's Advanced Animatronic ... - Popular Mechanics
How Disney built and programmed an animatronic president | Ars ...
The Imagineering of Audio-Animatronics | Malloryland
Select A Project: Lesson 5 – Assignment
What is your favorate attraction with audio-animatronics?
Describe exactly what the audio-animatronics does
Research the history of the attraction and the audio-animatronics.
What makes it special?
Would it be possible to interact with the guests in the attraction? Yes or No- How?
How would the attraction be without the audio-animatronic
2Or you can do Project 2
2. Disney Living Character Initiative Beginnings?
3. Patently Perfect: Living Character Initiative
4. Research -What are Disney Articulated Characters?
Disney Characters' Articulated Heads | Disney Wiki | FANDOM ...
File FORAMT Example ( Lesson 5-hDiBlasi )